I used to own a Canon S110 and I have been impressed since then with the quality of Canon’s Digital Cameras.
The 5 Megapixels Canon Powershot SD20 is a very cute Digital Camera that has some cool features like 9-points auto focus and orientation sensor (it knows when you take a vertical picture). I was particularly interested in the Quick-snap mode, because my main complain is that small Digital Cameras are slow.
Steves Digicam has a cool review, specs, more photos & links in the Full Post.
Price: $320 [Check prices]
- 5.0 Megapixel CCD imager for up to 2592×1944 pixel images
- 1.5″ color LCD with up to 10x playback zoom
- Ultra-compact and durable stainless steel body (3.6 x 1.9 x 0.7 in.)
- Advanced TTL AiAF 9-point autofocus system
- Program AE automatic and Manual exposure modes
- Evaluative metering on focus point or Spot
- Stitch Assist mode for perfect panoramas
- Exposure compensation: +/-2EV in 1/3-step increments
- Low-light focus assist illuminator
- Shutter speeds of 15 seconds to 1/1500 second
- Auto noise reduction with 1.3 sec or longer shutter speeds
- Selectable ISO settings from 50 to 400
- Voice memo (up to 60 secs) can be attached to images
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Direct print with PictBridge compatible printers
- Secure Digital (SD) card storage