I keep receiving questions about the GMail Drive Shell Extension since I mentionned it in this Blog.
Here’s a short FAQ
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ This allows you to use GMail as a Network Drive
Internet Explorer 5 or better
* Extract the ZIP file to a temporary folder.
* Run the Setup application.
- Yahoo Mail Was Down Due To A Hardware Problem
- Remaining UK Blockbuster Stores To Shut Down
- Ex-Napster Executive Killed In Cycling Accident Involving Police Car
- Mars One Intends To Launch Unmanned Mars Lander In 5 Years’ Time
- National Library Of Norway To Digitize Its Entire Collection Of Books And Materials