I keep receiving questions about the GMail Drive Shell Extension since I mentionned it in this Blog.
Here’s a short FAQ
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ This allows you to use GMail as a Network Drive
Internet Explorer 5 or better
* Extract the ZIP file to a temporary folder.
* Run the Setup application.
Next Story: Skype enabled IP Phone: Persol PBT-002
- 2014-04-17: Michaels Arts And Crafts Retailer Confirms Customer Data Security Breach
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17: Transfer Power Wirelessly Within 5m Radius
- 2014-04-17: Walmart Launches A Money Transfer Service
- 2014-04-17: Missing Boy Found In Coin Operated Claw Machine