“The device is a bracelet that stores and exchanges information about you and your relationships. Data exchange occurs only when you shake hands with another user. Information gathered and processed is reflected on the bracelet itself and can serve as a reminder or as an ice breaker for further conversation.”
It’s pretty interesting. It’s too bad that it doesn’t help me to remember the names of people.
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public