Recently, the CEO of Deutsche Telekom, the parent company of T-Mobile declared that the creation of a new brand, focusing on businesses is “not ruled out”.
This comes as T-Mobile, once the wireless star in the US, has fallen to the fourth place (in wireless customers) after the wave of mergers that happened in 2004. Cingular, Verizon, Sprint (in order) are all larger than T-Mobile.
On top of this, T-Mobile won’t have a high-speed 3G data service until 2007. Let’s face it, T-Mobile is in deep
- Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- Samsung Could Be Working On Transparent Displays With Rear Touchscreen Controls
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags