Recently, the CEO of Deutsche Telekom, the parent company of T-Mobile declared that the creation of a new brand, focusing on businesses is “not ruled out”.
This comes as T-Mobile, once the wireless star in the US, has fallen to the fourth place (in wireless customers) after the wave of mergers that happened in 2004. Cingular, Verizon, Sprint (in order) are all larger than T-Mobile.
On top of this, T-Mobile won’t have a high-speed 3G data service until 2007. Let’s face it, T-Mobile is in deep
Next Story: Vaja i-Volution "Rasta" case for iPods
- 2014-04-16: OnePlus One Will Be Available In 16 Markets At Launch
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2014-04-16: Dual Lens SDK For HTC One M8 Released
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10