Great news for Verizon customers (or soon to be): Samsung has started to ship up the SCH-A890 EV-DO (3G) handset to Verizon. So far, 20000 handsets have been shipped and that’s only the beginning.
The SCH-A890 is an elegant clamshell phone. It has cool features like voice recognition, voice dial, a 1.3 Megapixel camera and a 3D user interface!
As we mentioned many times, Verizon will roll out EV-DO starting in a few weeks. The network upgrade should last for a couple of years and it will start in majors cities first.
[via telecoms Korea]
- 2014-04-23 Xiaomi Will Expand Sales To 10 New Countries
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 Remote Desktop Preview App For Windows Phone 8.1 Released
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones