Great news for Verizon customers (or soon to be): Samsung has started to ship up the SCH-A890 EV-DO (3G) handset to Verizon. So far, 20000 handsets have been shipped and that’s only the beginning.
The SCH-A890 is an elegant clamshell phone. It has cool features like voice recognition, voice dial, a 1.3 Megapixel camera and a 3D user interface!
As we mentioned many times, Verizon will roll out EV-DO starting in a few weeks. The network upgrade should last for a couple of years and it will start in majors cities first.
[via telecoms Korea]
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile's CEO Shows Off Gold-Plated HTC One M8
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-11: Amazon Smartphone Will Be Launched By June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung