The news is coming right now from CES: The Sony PSP will cost less than $200 when it launches in the U.S. (probably in March). This has been confirmed by Sony Executive Howard Stringer.
Sony’s Portable Playstation will go against rival Nintendo DS in an epic battle -the first of this scope- for the mobile gaming market. For years, Nintendo has dominated unchallenged, but I think that their reign is about to end.
With superior technology at a similar price range, my opinion is that the PSP will suppress any Nintendo resistance. Beyond gaming, Sony will also try to position the PSP as an entertainment device, for movies viewing and music playing, hoping to challenge Apple’s iPod itself.
Next Story: Bluetooth Controlled Robot
- 2014-04-23 BlizzCon 2014 Announced For 7-8 November
- 2014-04-23 Hideo Kojima Teases "Important" Announcement For Tomorrow
- 2014-04-23 Xbox One For Japan Launches On 4th September
- 2014-04-23 Ubisoft Employee Teases New Prince Of Persia Game
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries