Motorola and Oakley have announced that they would create Bluetooth-enabled wearable wireless communications devices.
The idea is to fuse Motorola’s expertise in Bluetooth communication devices with Oakley’s great eyewear design. I have to imagine that the first device to come out if this will be a “Thump” Bluetooth headset (see photo).
Both companies have started to create wearable electronics recently.
- Samsung Could Be Working On Transparent Displays With Rear Touchscreen Controls
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest