The first GSM Treo 650 units are starting to appear. That’s a very good sign that the smart phone will probably ship at the end of this month.
The 650 brings many improvements over the 600. The screen is obviously better (320×320 instead of 160×160). I had a chance to play with a Sprint Treo 650 and I can tell you that the keyboard is better. The buttons feel much more comfortable due to their flatter shape and slightly larger size.
Thanks to Treonauts for the pictures. (More pictures in the full post…)
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014