The coolest USB stuff always comes from Japan.
This time it’s a USB-drive that is shaped like an insect. It comes in capacities ranging from 16MB to 256MB, has a write-protect switch and works with most operating systems, including Mac OS.
Unfortunately, it supports only USB 1.1
- i-Flashdrive Lets You Transfer Files Between iOS And Android Devices
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.