|Bodypad: using body motion to play on consoles games|
Bodypad is the new revolutionary system for playing console games using body motions. No more joysticks or buttons!
The system is patented in Europe, Australia and China (soon worldwide) by a french development company in partnership with BigBen Interactive, France based european leader in editing and manufacturing gaming accessories.
This new toy has been introduced this week at the annual Video Game trade show in Cannes, France.
I like this gadget a lot because it is compatible with popular games such as Tekken (PSX), SoulCalibur (PSX), Dead or Alive Ultimate (PSX and Xbox).
See the full game list for PSX
See the full game list for Xbox
For about 60 euros (dollars ? no clue), you can wear sensors on your arms, legs and hands that reproduce your body motion on screen using a radio connection.
More details on how it works on the explanation page
via L’atelier (French))
Next Story: Dell Inspiron XPS2, the ultimate Gaming Laptop
- 2014-04-20: Ultima Online And Dark Age Of Camelot Appear On Steam Greenlight
- 2014-04-20: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18: Oculus Rift Allowed Dying Grandma To Experience The Outdoors
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-17: Democreativity Asks For Ideas On Spreading Peace, Love And Democracy