|The battery of the Celsius H230 runs for up to 6hrs|
Fujitsu Siemens is set to launch a powerful workstation laptop. Designed primarily for professional graphics applications, such as CAD and visualization, the Celsius H230 features outstanding graphics and long-lasting batteries.
The system is based on Intel’s latest 915PM Express chipset, Pentium M processor and Centrino Mobile Technology.
The high-resolution UXGA display (1600×1200 pixels) should be impressive too.
More at BIOS
- ASUS And Toshiba Expected To Launch Intel Haswell Powered Chromebooks In 2014
- Try Out Web Store Apps Without Any Installation
- Man Throws Away Hard Drive With More Than 7,500 Bitcoins Within
- OCZ Files For Bankruptcy, Toshiba Offers To Purchase Assets
- YouTube App Teardown Points To Possible Music Pass Service