|Sony Ericsson W800 “Walkman”|
The Sony Ericsson W800 Walkman continues a tradition of great candy-bar phones. The company said that their strategy for this year is to focus on MP3 phones, and they apparently execute well.
• Plays MP3 or AAC
• 512MB Memory Stick Duo included
• 2 Megapixel Camera with auto-focus
• Headphones included
The phone is a Tri-band GSM device and will play music continuously for 30 hours if the wireless function is turned off, or 15 hours if it’s on. The camera’s auto-focus is very welcome and clearly shows that Sony Ericsson takes camera phones seriously. (larger photo in the full post)
The use of Sony’s proprietary Memory Stick format is not great for consumers as it is more expensive than SD or MMC.
via Sony Ericsson
Next Story: Ear vacuum cleaner
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: The Philips W6618 Smartphone Comes With A Whopping 5,300mAh Battery