|” The AirBike™ is a VTOL, personal aircraft which uses vectored thrust, generated by a ducted fan, to achieve both vertical and level flight”|
If you thought that there are enough blatantly incompetent drivers on the roads, wait until they can fly!
Seriously, they plan to use it as a utility vehicle first for law enforcement or rescue workers. If this works, it could be really cool. It is still in the concept phase, but it’s reassuring that they thought about safety: “The AirBike will employ an emergency ballistic parachute system. This safety feature will deploy from the tail section after the rider has left the craft and deployed his/her own parachute.”
- The Fanda: Crowdsourced Global Celebrity Stalking
- U.S. DoJ Signs Off On Microsoft's Acquisition Of Nokia's Devices And Services Division
- BlackBerry CEO Gives Enterprise Customers Some Assurances In Latest Open Letter
- Smart Content Center: A Government-Supported Incubator In Korea
- Interlocking Ring Set Shows That You Both Truly Belong Together