|Click to enlarge|
|via Gadgetry Blog|
Fashionistas, listen up! Nike’s mooted the very simple concept of placing a digital watch within an interchangeable cuff or sweatband for just $39. Great for those really sweaty moments – it is water resistant so you do not have to worry about the sweat or splashes that get into the way. Both cuffs and sweatbands are machine washable should the stench start to get unbearable.
• Time and date display ensure you’re always on time for games.
• Three interchangeable cuffs offer an option for every mood.
• Cuffs are machine-washable for no-worry wear.
• Water resistance makes sure sweat or splashes won’t get in the way of your play.
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]