|Click to enlarge|
|via Gadgetry Blog|
Fashionistas, listen up! Nike’s mooted the very simple concept of placing a digital watch within an interchangeable cuff or sweatband for just $39. Great for those really sweaty moments – it is water resistant so you do not have to worry about the sweat or splashes that get into the way. Both cuffs and sweatbands are machine washable should the stench start to get unbearable.
• Time and date display ensure you’re always on time for games.
• Three interchangeable cuffs offer an option for every mood.
• Cuffs are machine-washable for no-worry wear.
• Water resistance makes sure sweat or splashes won’t get in the way of your play.
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: iWatch Flexible OLED Display Rumored
- 2014-04-14: FINsix Announces Dart, The Smallest Laptop Charger
- 2014-04-14: Nature Documentary Being Filmed Specifically For The Oculus Rift
- 2014-04-14: Reporter Assaulted For Wearing Google Glass In Public