Back in June, we mentioned this Mac mini clone from the Taiwanese manufacturer AOpen. It seems that this computer will make it for the holiday season. It looks like a mini, it smells like a mini, but it’s a PC. Expect a price of $399 to $499.
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow