Motorola is coming up with this genius idea for safer driving developing this Â« polite Â» phone. They are currently testing it in Motorola’s Driving Simulator lab in Tempe.The software programmed into the phone can detect if the car is parked orâ€ â€¬cruising or in complex driving situations, and the phone reacts accordingly. You can take calls if you are parked or while cruising only the one from a pre-programmed phone book list, if the phone detects the car is frequently braking or moving, all the calls are routed to voice mail.I love thisâ€, â€¬I am always afraid when I see so many people with their ear glued to their cell phones while driving 70â€ â€¬mph on the highwayâ€.â€¬
Photo: Mike Gardner, Motorola Labs director of intelligent systems research, holds a “polite” phone while in a driving simulator.
- 2014-04-20: Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20: App Will Help Evaluate Your Child's Risk Of Autism
- 2014-04-20: The LG L65 Is Official
- 2014-04-20: Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works