Motorola, Apple, and O2 have formed a business trinity to provide service for Motorola’s upcoming iTunes ROKR music phones. Prices for the new music phones have not been confirmed, but O2 will offer its customers a period of exclusivity. It is a bit of a bummer that these phones can only hold a maximum of 25 songs – so MP3 player manufacturers can rest easy for now since everyone’s music library are measured by the GB.
[Via Apple Insider]RELATED
- Twitter Music iOS App Currently Available For 'Influencers'
- Apple EarPods Hit With Lawsuit From Hearing Aid Maker
- Braeburn's acoustic iPhone 5 dock amps your phone's sound naturally
- Google Brings Its Free Siri Competitor to the iPhone
- Apogee introduces iPhone 4/4S mount with studio-quality condenser microphone for video recording