The photo above was found on a Chinese website that claims that it’s an image of the Nokia N80. If this were true, it would be the first slide phone in Nokia’s N-series. Rumor also says this 3G handset will be the first Nokia handset that employs a 3 Megapixel camera. It is still hard to confirm the model of this new handset with available information. However, this new slider phone does have some similarities with N70 in their designs, especially the three buttons at the bottom of the navigation keys, which also appears on N70. According to the person who distributed the image, the image came from Nokia.
Publisher’s note: It’s too ugly, I can’t believe that it’s the real thing.
- 2014-04-23 Xiaomi Will Expand Sales To 10 New Countries
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 Remote Desktop Preview App For Windows Phone 8.1 Released
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones