The photo above was found on a Chinese website that claims that it’s an image of the Nokia N80. If this were true, it would be the first slide phone in Nokia’s N-series. Rumor also says this 3G handset will be the first Nokia handset that employs a 3 Megapixel camera. It is still hard to confirm the model of this new handset with available information. However, this new slider phone does have some similarities with N70 in their designs, especially the three buttons at the bottom of the navigation keys, which also appears on N70. According to the person who distributed the image, the image came from Nokia.
Publisher’s note: It’s too ugly, I can’t believe that it’s the real thing.
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Vivo XShot First Smartphone To Cross 40k AnTuTu Mark
- 2014-04-21: Mailbox 2.0 For iOS Released
- 2014-04-21: Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console