What does the new Bluetooth Remote Control 1.10 do? Well, it basically transforms your Bluetooth-enabled Sony Ericsson cell phones into a fully-fledged remote control. This means you can control your PC media player, PowerPoint presentation, or any other applications on both Windows and Mac platforms via your cell phone. For a list of compatible Sony Ericsson phones supported by the program, make the jump.
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft