Small Korean cell phone manufacturer VK has pushed the boundaries of thin and small cell phone design, kickstarted by Motorola with its now-classic RAZR and followed up with efforts from NEC and Samsung. The VK2000 is the undisputed king of the slim and light category at 8.8mm thick at 48g in weight. It will be released in China this week, followed by a Korean launch in December. At under $100, we forsee the VK2000 to be a hot item – who can argue with the price?
- NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- LG Reportedly Shifting Focus From Smartphones To TVs
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Amber Alert GPS Now Available For $129.99 To AT&T Customers
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone