Awww, isn’t he sweet? Get these “Egg Babies” sculptures from Camille Allen – they cost anything between $200 to $2000. Made out of polymer clay and then cured to a hard, porcelain-like finish, these tiny masterpieces will definitely cause quite a stir whenever someone drops by your home. It is so lifelike, I could’ve sworn that the baby just winked… Not very high-tech, but definitely weird.
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Microsoft's Original Plan For Nokia Might Have Been To Purchase An Equity Stake
- Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located