According to Cingular Wireless and Motorola’s CEO, the supposed next-big-thing, the Motorola ROKR, has failed. Miserably. How did the iTunes capable phone with a 100 songs limit riding on Apple’s song franchise flounder? Probably the small song capacity on the ROKR coupled with the lack of functionality for users to directly purchase songs from the phone led to its premature end. Rival phonemakers Samsung and Nokia offer anything between 3GB and 4GB of storage, making them attractive alternatives.
[Via Mobile Mag]RELATED
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow