Peter Aloisson, head honcho of a tiny European operation has taken existing phones and transformed them into opulent versions fit for kings. He produces on average 3 phones (!) a year by customizing them with jewels and precious metals that will bring a sparkle to the owner’s eyes. His phones retail for more than $30,000 and is currently working on a phone that will cost more than $1 million for a German client.
Publisher: In Tokyo, you can get a designer to customize your cellphone for a mere $45, including a 45mn discussion to explain what you want. Plus it won’t be cheesy like the one in this photo.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available