Here’s a trio of Apple-based updates. Apple stands to release the Intel-based iBook early 2006, replacing the 14.1” model with a widescreen 13.3” WXGA model. The company also plans to deliver the new Mac OS X 10.4.4 this Friday for a grand total of over 100 fixes and improvements to the OS so far. Dynamic address book company Plaxo will release the beta version of its Mac OS X client soon, enabling users to access their address book from anywhere via a Net connection. Via Think SecretRELATED
- Apple Believes They Changed The Definition Of "App"
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users