Do you think your boss is equal to a dozen Cyberdemons? If the answer is in the affirmative, chances are your teenage years were weaned on id Software’s most famous FPS – Doom. The most memorable gun would be the BFG that first debuted in Doom, followed by Quake 2 and its subsequent sequels. We will leave the acronym’s breakdown to your imagination, although the official byline is Big Freakin’ Gun. The BFG replica will look good on any desk and might even scare your superior into treating you nicer. Pick one up from Wicked Cool Stuff today for $79.95. It won’t clear the room in a single blast, but it sure eliminates stress when you look at it and recall fond memories of your bad-ass gaming days.
Next Story: Leetac Nostalgic Wooden Music Center
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Expands Retail Presence In The U.S.
- 2014-04-13 Amazon Working On Eighth Generation Of Delivery Drones
- 2014-02-07 Amazon Flow Integration: AR To Build Your Shopping List
- 2014-01-06 Grocery Stores In The US To Incorporate iBeacon Technology
- 2013-12-26 Amazon Saw 426 Items Being Sold Per Second During 2013 Holiday Season