PC users no longer have to be jealous of iMac owners who not only use their machines to do work, but get them done in style. The new Sony Vaio VGC-LS1 All-in-One desktop PC offers both aesthetic value and specifications that can rival the sexy looking iMac. Features include a generous 19″ XBrite flat panel widescreen display which is encased in a transparent polycarbonate base, an integrated web-cam and microphone, and a TV tuner with DVR capabilities. The VGC-LS1 is ably powered by an Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz processor with Windows Media Center at the heart of its operations, while 2GB of RAM and a 250GB hard drive rounds off the impressive list of features. Its one glaring mistake is the exclusion of a dedicated video card which will go a long way in establishing itself as a serious iMac competitior. You can pick one up for $2,099.
Next Story: Mio H610: The Sexiest GPS Alive
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-04-14: 21% Of Windows XP Users Weren't Aware Of Support Cutoff [Survey]
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-14: ACME Portable Workstation Has Ultra HD 4K Display