CES Unveiled – Hitachi has released a new hard drive known as the Deskstar 7K1000. This is a 1.0 Terabyte Disk Drive that has more than enough space to store all your favorite movies, music, essential data, and even game installers. Utilizing Hitachi’s very own PMR technology, the 7K1000 offers a data transfer rate of up to 3.0Gb/s over SATA and PATA-133 interfaces. This smooth operator is as quiet as a church mouse, and the thermal fly-height control ensures enhanced stability no matter where you are to keep your data safe and secure. If only it came with some form of biometric authentication and other security measures as 1TB worth of storage space is prime real estate to house important and confidential details by the owner, making it a tempting target. Head on here for a detailed list of specifications.
Next Story: Wireless USB makes a splash
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft Discounting Windows XP Support For Enterprise
- 2014-04-16: Hyundai Jumps Aboard The CarPlay Bandwagon
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2014-04-15: Lady Talks Her Way To Free Boob Job Via Website