It is a mouthful to pronounce the name of this watch – the Linde Werdelin Biformeter, but the design and functionality more than make up for the long name. Available in two versions, the Biformeter is an analog watch crafted in the traditional format and is integrated with an optional computer module that can be snapped onto the face. This module boasts a chronometer, compass, altimeter and barometer which function digitally via the LCD display. Additional functions include integrated WiFi that enables you to download data from external sensors. The steel Biformeter retails for approximately $3,400 while the gold one is more than double at $7,300. If you want to pick up the computer module, you’ll have to fork out another $1,200.
Next Story: Xip3 multi-function raincoat
- 2014-04-17: Eyefi Cloud Introduced
- 2014-04-17: Michaels Arts And Crafts Retailer Confirms Customer Data Security Breach
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17: Transfer Power Wirelessly Within 5m Radius
- 2014-04-17: Walmart Launches A Money Transfer Service