Judging by the amount of slim cellphones that Samsung is churning out, one could not really blame them for adding further weight (pun not intended) to the unhealthy image of extremely thin models. The Samsung Ultra line has been updated with a couple of new handsets, where both are the respective champions when it comes to thickness. The Samsung Ultra 5.9 and Ultra 10.9 are candybar and slider handsets which measure a mere 5.9mm and 10.9mm thin respectively. It almost makes a grown man cry reading such specifications, and both models sport a 3 megapixel camera and Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity amongst others. I fear to pick up either as I am pretty rough with my stuff, so the lack of thickness will probably result in me breaking both phones literally without noticing it.
Next Story: Optimus Prime takes iPod highway
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: The Philips W6618 Smartphone Comes With A Whopping 5,300mAh Battery
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted