Tag Heuer, noted for its luxury watches, is on the brink of entering the cellphone market after announcing the partnership with custom phone manufacturer ModeLabs. The image above is just a mockup, so don’t be alarmed as I think Tag Heuer won’t be taking the Dick Tracy route. The final product is tipped to be released sometime this year, and you can expect to fork out a premium for them if the prices of their watches are anything to go by.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Seen at: newlaunches