If you own a TomTom GO 910 navigation device which was manufactured between September and November last year, take note! These devices were shipped with some unwanted guests inside – virii. Apparently there were users who already filed complaints prior to the press release regarding this situation that their Windows computers alerted them of a potential virus attack whenever the GO 910 was hooked up to the computer. If you’re part of the affected group, kindly update your virus scanning software pronto and let it do the clean up immediately. This is yet another community service message lovingly served by Ubergizmo.
Next Story: Lightmare LED Watch
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids