Most guys dream of owning their own business, being a mover and shaker in the corporate world, living the American Dream with a Ferrari parked in the garage. What better way to obtain one than by saving – from today? The Ferrari Fund takes a poke at those who look wistfully at each crimson red supercar that bears the famous prancing horse logo. This ceramic jar is red in color and adorned with the words “Ferrari Fund” in gold. Like any other piggy bank, there is no way to get your money out unless you smash it. I believe you will need to fill approximately 798,400 of these with loose change before being able to afford a Ferrari. Just be prepared to fork out $35 for each before you begin saving.
Next Story: Grundig launches U900 Linux phone
- Amazon Flow Integration: AR To Build Your Shopping List
- Grocery Stores In The US To Incorporate iBeacon Technology
- Amazon Saw 426 Items Being Sold Per Second During 2013 Holiday Season
- Target Denies That Bank PINs Were Compromised In Hack
- Amazon Launching Pantry In 2014 To Take On Costco, Sam's Club [Report]