Ever wished you were a magician with the ability to switch your TV on or off with just a snap of your fingers? While that remains the stuff of fantasy, this soft-fabric electronic glove could make it possible courtesy of Bluetooth connectivity. Made from standard acrylic or stretch-nylon base yarn, each fingertip on the glove comes with contactors that will create an electric circuit and pang when it touches the thumb. This enables you to send signals to activate other compatible devices. This could be the next revolution in gaming controls, which is pretty soon after the Nintendo Wii’s control scheme took the world by storm since late last year. I would love to drive my car with a pair of such gloves.
Next Story: Table lamp eavesdrops on conversations
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]