I’m not sure how many people would actually buy into this loony gadget, but apparently there should be enough demand to warrant a general market release. This e-Revolution Healing Moon uses standard LEDs to illuminate the half-moon shape, providing enough ambient light to give a calm and soothing presence in any room. What makes this light interesting is its feature of having a dozen phases just like the actual moon, and the lengths of these phases can actually be adjusted according to your preference. I’m not sure where the ‘Healing’ part comes into play though – you probably need to lie down and reflect on what made you part with $99 for this anyway in the first place, hence the soothing light.
Next Story: Sony release Japan-only NV U1
- 2014-04-09: ALYT Smart Home Manager Debuts
- 2014-03-31: JoyCarpet Introduces Your Baby To Tech Early On In Life
- 2014-03-26: Lawsuit Claims Nest Thermostat Does Not Save Money
- 2014-03-23: LG Smart Bulb Launched, Works With Both iOS And Android
- 2014-03-13: PetWALK Automatic Pet Door Prevents Wet Paw Marks Around The Home