Here’s a news update concerning Kodak’s new release – multifunction printers that use a revolutionary ink, offering an archival life of up to a century as opposed to current inkjet printouts that are unable to make it past the two decade mark. In addition, printing with this new ink has just gotten more affordable since it costs half the current price. This means black cartridges now retail for $9.99 and a five color catridge is $5 more expensive at $14.99. In the long run, the 50% discount definitely pays off in a big way, and with such a long lasting ink, the only other thing to check out would be the print quality. Hopefully that missing piece will fit in perfectly to complete the picture. Kudos to Kodak for streamlining the inkjet world and making it more affordable for everyone.
Next Story: Umbrella that predicts the weather
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft's New All-In-One Media Keyboard Destined For Your Living Room
- 2014-04-16: Book Hotels Through Google Glass Using The Starwood App
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2014-04-16: Cesium 133 Atomic Wristwatch On Kickstarter
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year