Here’s a news update concerning Kodak’s new release – multifunction printers that use a revolutionary ink, offering an archival life of up to a century as opposed to current inkjet printouts that are unable to make it past the two decade mark. In addition, printing with this new ink has just gotten more affordable since it costs half the current price. This means black cartridges now retail for $9.99 and a five color catridge is $5 more expensive at $14.99. In the long run, the 50% discount definitely pays off in a big way, and with such a long lasting ink, the only other thing to check out would be the print quality. Hopefully that missing piece will fit in perfectly to complete the picture. Kudos to Kodak for streamlining the inkjet world and making it more affordable for everyone.
Next Story: Umbrella that predicts the weather
- 2014-04-23 ‘Walk’ Your Drone With A Dog Leash
- 2014-04-23 Panasonic 4K Ultra HD LED Video Board To Be Unveiled April 26 At Churchill Downs
- 2014-04-23 Fitbit's Market Share Remains Strong Despite Force Recalls
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LENMAR Mutant Supercharged Portable Power Pack