Is nothing sacred these days? Apparently, Meizu doesn’t give two hoots about intellectual property and design patents as evident by the company’s past track record of releasing clones of the iPod and soon-to-come iPhone from Apple. This plucky company from China has now entered Bill Gate’s territory, featuring a hacked Meizu skin that shares some resemblance to Windows Vista. It seems that fans of Meizu won’t stop refining this skin until it shares all the exact visual properties. Hopefully the fans will be able to produce a version that works better than Vista itself, continuing in the fine tradition of Meizu improving upon the original design. Take note that you might risk voiding the warranty should you download this hacked skin.
Next Story: Aim for the sky with the Ferrari Fund
- 2014-04-02 Shoptagr: Tag Now and Shop Later for Less
- 2013-08-08 Civilization Online Revealed
- 2013-08-07 Apple Granted Appeal That Reinstates ITC Case Against Motorola
- 2013-08-06 Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Always-On Voice Recognition
- 2013-08-06 LG G2 Release Expected On Launch Day