Copyirght infringement aside, our friends at Uberphones have done a pretty lengthy review on the Nokir E828 from Brando. This handset is unique in a sense as it closely resembles the Nokia N73 at first glance. Only the eagle-eyed among you will be able to spot the difference from a distance as evident by the comparison picture shown above. Apart from the marvellous 2.6″ QVGA touchscreen display and an unusually loud speaker which will give even Sony Ericsson Walkman phones a run for their money. Unfortunately, the user interface is pretty clunky and takes some getting used to, while the buttons can be a tad hard to adapt to, especially for those with large fingers. The Nokir E828 looks set to target the mainland China market with its all-Chinese manual and different writing options in various Chinese characters. Read the full review here.
Next Story: Talking Toilet Roll for laughs
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)