The ageing population often have a bunch of pills to swallow each day, while the younger ones have a bunch of multi-vitamins and anti-oxidants to consume on a daily basis. Unfortunately, remembering to take all the pills every day can be quite a challenge, which is why the MD.2 Pill Dispenser could come in handy. This device is capable of delivering medication up to half a dozen times a day. Forgetful types will also appreciate the built-in reminders that consist of a voice alarm, a text reminder, and a flashing light to alert the patient of the dispensed medicine. Just remember to refill your MD.2 Pill Dispenser every month. You can pick up the MD.2 Pill Dispenser for $749.95 with a $29.95 monthly fee for the monitoring service.
Next Story: IM-Me keeps your princess safe
- 2014-04-09: ALYT Smart Home Manager Debuts
- 2014-03-31: JoyCarpet Introduces Your Baby To Tech Early On In Life
- 2014-03-26: Lawsuit Claims Nest Thermostat Does Not Save Money
- 2014-03-23: LG Smart Bulb Launched, Works With Both iOS And Android
- 2014-03-13: PetWALK Automatic Pet Door Prevents Wet Paw Marks Around The Home