Office life can get pretty dreary at times, which is why we here at Ubergizmo love catering to this crowd with news of the latest gizmos to help stave away those Monday morning blues. Here is yet another gadget that will go a long way in making boredom but a distant memory – the USB Finger Dance Mat! This unique USB-powered device works pretty much the same way as those Dance Dance Revolution pads you see at the local arcades, save for the fact this requires your fingers to do the dancing. There is even a finger puppet included in each purchase to make the entire experience a truly unique and surreal one. Your fingers will have to follow the lighted pads which get faster with time. Too bad this is not compatible with the actual DDR games. The USB Finger Dance Mat retails for £9.99.
Next Story: MotoMING A1200 Review by Ubergizmo
- 2014-01-08: Mad Catz R.A.T.TE Gaming Mouse Announced
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-12-03: UPS Researching Delivery Drones To Compete With Amazon Prime Air
- 2013-11-25: PS4, Xbox One Games Discounted At Amazon To $49
- 2007-01-23: Game & Watch finds life in keychains