Contrary to popular belief, not all dogs are good swimmers. Take the French Bulldog for example – that breed cannot swim to save their lives. This apparent negative trait can be turned into a positive one by sensitive business-minded people, as evident by this Float-a-Pet collar. The passive system consists of flexible solar cells that dot the entire collar, storing energy throughout the day in small rechargeable batteries to illuminate the collar at night, while the active system comes with a clipped on CO2 cartridge that was designed to break away and activated when the built-in humidity sensor reaches its treshold. The CO2 dispensed will then inflate the collar into a float, giving your beloved pet a lifeline in an emergency.
Next Story: Absinthe spoon goes USB
- 2014-04-23 ‘Walk’ Your Drone With A Dog Leash
- 2014-04-23 Panasonic 4K Ultra HD LED Video Board To Be Unveiled April 26 At Churchill Downs
- 2014-04-23 Fitbit's Market Share Remains Strong Despite Force Recalls
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LENMAR Mutant Supercharged Portable Power Pack