Motorola has recently launched the GP628 Plus walky talky in Korea, introducing the people there to yet another water- and dust-proof device. Motorola takes pride in the GP628 as it has already acquired the IP67 standard (IP, International Protection is a certified rating authority for water- and dust-proof devices, where the 6 rating stands for dust proof and 7 rating for water proof). The target market for the GP628 are those who are currently working in construction or petrochemistry fields. Its compact size means even those wearing gloves are still able to access the Push-To-Talk button. Additional features are an emergency siren and an LED that indicates a dying battery. Pricing details are still unknown.
Next Story: BenQ intros Q-fi EF71 swansong
- 2014-04-18: One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-17: Glasses Use OLED Screens To Show Fake Eyes