HTC looks set to unleash another GPS-enabled cellphone this year by releasing the HTC P5500 – also known as the HTC Nike. This candybar handset comes with a slide-out numeric keypad and supports UMTS in addition to GSM standards. Features include an integrated FM receiver and GPS chip, WiFi connectivity, a 2.8 megapixel camera, Bluetooth, and a large 2.8″ display. A microSD memory card slot is available for you to store all your favorite music and video tracks on the go. Powered by a 32-bit 400MHz processor, the HTC Nike will run on the Windows Mobile 6 Professional operating system. It is widely tipped to be released this September at a yet undisclosed price.
Next Story: blueChute e-book reader and more
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids