Looks like the Nokia 7088 rumor that was floating around is now certified as a fact, with Nokia making it the first CDMA model in the L’Amour range of handsets. Nokia aims to bring a new element of style to the CDMA market with the 7088 despite facing competition from other handsets in the design department. The main draw for the 7088 would be the ‘jewel-lile’ select key and a sculpted D-pad that is encased in a metallic frame, while the rest of the handset comes covered in a leather-like material for a sensual tactile experience. Features include an integrated camera with LED flash, a 128 x 160 pixel display, speakerphone functionality, a voice recorder, and a calendar application. The Nokia 7088 will see action in Asia/Pacific, Middle East, Africa, China, and Latin America this Q2 at a yet unknown price.
Next Story: WebTalker 600 from Topcom
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-14: iPhone 6 Price Might Get A Bump [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today