Nikita Golovlev has designed a watch that could potentially save lives in a dire situation, as his Personal Alarm Watch is capable of detecting events such as fire alarms, subsequently alerting the wearer via an internal vibration motor and flashing lights. This concept product could either use an internal antenna to receive special signals from a triggered smoke detector, or a microphone within which can detect a sudden increase or pre-programmed danger sound before it goes about flashing madly like a disco in tandem with the vibration. Should it ever be mass produced, the Personal Alarm Watch will definitely be a boon to the hearing impaired. Oh yeah, it is also a good thing this watch tells the time, too.
Next Story: Jacket almost as tough as Superman
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: E-cigarette Explodes, Sets House On Fire
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Dance Required For Vending Machine To Dispense Ice Cream
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week