Those who are looking for a basic racing wheel peripheral that is simple to use can’t really go wrong with the GM-3400 Predator. Why, you ask? The reason is simple – it comes with a USB connector, making it compatible with your computer or PS2 out of the box, offering a simple vibrating motor that informs you when your tyres are no longer on the asphalt. Of course, you won’t get force feedback that is found on higher end gaming peripherals like the Logitech G25, but at least you don’t have to deal with D-pads and directional arrows when it comes to steering your Skyline around that bend. The Predator comes with a rubber grip and half a dozen sensitivity levels to choose from, featuring F1-style gear shifting and an additional dozen buttons for in-game controls. Watch out for the Predator in a nearby store soon.
Next Story: Finger used to trim nose hair
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase