Rugged phones are pretty impressive when you think about their sturdy built but are pretty ugly in the looks department – thankfully the Vision Phone SCP-7050 is a tough beauty. A rubberized coating gives you a firm grip no matter where you place it, and everything about the phone screams of quality. What makes the SCP-7050 stand out is the wide range of business applications that take advantage of the integrated GPS capability, enabling one to use satellite tracking to monitor productivity even though it is out of Sprint’s CDMA coverage. A wireless contact backup ensures all your data on the SCP-7050 can be transferred over to a new one should you accidentally drop the original down an open sewer pipe. A new SCP-7050 will set you back by $299.
Next Story: New CDMA handsets from HTC
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile's CEO Shows Off Gold-Plated HTC One M8
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs