You’ve been taking quite fair number of photos by now with your spanking new DSLR, but somehow your photos don’t seem to turn out that nice when you place it side-by-side with your friend. Asking him for his secret, he whispers one word into your ear – SensorScope. The SensorScope is a portable kit that comes with a 5x magnification lens and a quartet of ultra bright LED lights to give you a complete view of the field of inspection on the DSLR sensor. Once you have identified all the offending contaminants (which mostly consist of metallic, fiber, organic, and silica particles), the SensorScope will then proceed to mop these vagrants up for much clearer photos the next time round. Just make sure your DSLR camera comes with a cleaning mode before making a purchase.RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Seen at: digitalmediathoughts