You can’t be too safe these days, with weirdos roaming the streets who wouldn’t give two hoots about robbing random people. The Knuckle Blaster Stun Gun enables even granny to deliver a knockout punch, thanks to 950,000 volts of electricity that is delivered with each punch. Powered by a couple of lithium batteries, I’m not sure how many charges each of these puppies hold, but it sure ain’t something you can toy around with. Those who are interesting in protecting themselves and their loved ones can purchase the Knuckle Blaster Stun Gun for $69.95. Take note that it is not sold in PA, CT, HI, MS, MI, NJ, NY, RI, WI, and IL and the following cities – Annapolis MD, Baltimore MD, Baltimore County MD, Chicago IL, Dension/Crawford County IA & Washington DC.
Next Story: Ball Launcher keeps pooch occupied
- 2014-04-18: One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-17: Glasses Use OLED Screens To Show Fake Eyes