Since not everyone can be a CEO and have a lovely mahogany desk that spans nearly the entire width of your office (CEOs don’t work from puny cubicles, remember?), maximizing your desk space is an essential skill to have in any workplace. The Tenbuno 19″ LCD monitor is capable of helping you out in that department as it comes with an addition 8.4″ LCD panel which is hinged on its head. The smaller display has a maximum resolution of 800 x 600, so you will have to settle for small print and images for the time being. The secondary screen is best used to display your RSS feeds or inbox, while the main monitor does all the other heavy duty stuff. Koerans will be able to purchase the Tenbuno in May at a yet undisclosed price.
Next Story: SensorScope gets rid of squatters
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards
- 2014-04-16: Heartbleed Attack Results In Stolen Taxpayer Data
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft Discounting Windows XP Support For Enterprise
- 2014-04-16: Hyundai Jumps Aboard The CarPlay Bandwagon
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week