You can’t be serious if you tell me that you haven’t yet played Dance Dance Revolution at the arcade or at home. After all, who can resist breaking a sweat while stomping on those dance pads? The Ultimate Dance Deck 2.0 from Inventgeek definitely beats whatever commercial offerings that are available in the market, since it was a labor of love. This deck comes with red, blue, and green LEDs that work best when played in a dark room. You won’t be able to purchase one anytime soon, but if you have the technical know-how, time, and money to build one, why not check out the design page? It certainly beats out on those filmsy dance mats you find in stores that can slip during a crucial moment in the game.
Next Story: Dog leash lights up at night
- 2014-04-16: 36.9% Of Games Bought On Steam Never Get Played [Study]
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction Redirects Visitors To New Website
- 2014-04-15: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Zomboss Down Expansion Now Available