You can’t be serious if you tell me that you haven’t yet played Dance Dance Revolution at the arcade or at home. After all, who can resist breaking a sweat while stomping on those dance pads? The Ultimate Dance Deck 2.0 from Inventgeek definitely beats whatever commercial offerings that are available in the market, since it was a labor of love. This deck comes with red, blue, and green LEDs that work best when played in a dark room. You won’t be able to purchase one anytime soon, but if you have the technical know-how, time, and money to build one, why not check out the design page? It certainly beats out on those filmsy dance mats you find in stores that can slip during a crucial moment in the game.
Next Story: Dog leash lights up at night
- 2014-04-24 MGS 5: Ground Zeroes Platform Exclusive Content Will Be Opened For All
- 2014-04-24 Unreal Engine 4.1 Brings Support For Next-Gen Consoles And More
- 2014-04-24 Sour Grapes Calls SWAT Team Upon Call Of Duty Opponent
- 2014-04-24 Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle Confirmed By Nintendo
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon